Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standards:||JB/T 10658 And EN1711||Battery:||Lithium Polymer Batteries, 5.5hours Continuous Working Time|
|Frequency Range:||From 64Hz To 5MHz, Adjustable||Gain Range:||0~90 DB, Adjustable In Step Of 0.5 DB|
|Phase Rotation:||0~360 , Adjustable In Step Of 1||Size:||183x120x44 (mm)|
|Communication Port:||USB||Filter:||Digital Filter|
|Probe:||Optional In Absolute Probe, Differential Probe And Self-comparing Probe|
eddy current test equipment,
eddy current inspection equipment
Eddy Current ndt Testing Flaw Detector Eddy Current Test Equipment HEF-301
Nowadays, the eddy current testers used by NDT industries are either with too big body or without impedance display mode and advanced functions. These have influenced the applications of eddy current testing technology in aviati on, power, petrochemical and defense industry. With the improvement of electronic component integration, especially the creation of high-performance data acquisition system chip and low-power LCD monitor as well as high-energy battery, it makes the design of small and hand-held tester become more and more possible.
Frequency range: 64 Hz~5 MHz (adjustable)
Gain range: 0~90 dB, adjustable in step of 0.5 dB
Phase rotation: 0~360 , adjustable in step of 1
Fast digital/analogue electronic balance
Impedance plan display window
Delay disappear of signal track
Menu type man-machine dialog
Communication by USB port (connect with USB and other removable storage devices) or network port (connect with PC)
Optional in absolute probe, differential probe and self- comparing probe
The alarm area is adjustable
Boundary dimension: 183x120x44 (mm)
Structure of Eddy current flaw detector HEF-301:
Optinal probes for HEF-301:
Operation step for phase analysis of block defect
Instrument: HEF-301 eddy current tester
Probe: pencil probe with frequency 50k-500KHz
Block: Al block
1. Select “DISP.”, and set “Disp.Mode” as “Line”.
2. Select “PARA.”, set “Freq.Val.” as 100KHz, “Filter” as 8, “Gain” as 40dB, “Lo.Pass” as 99.5Hz, other parameters as default.
3. Select “DEB.”, set “Pro.Gain” as 15dB, “Driver” as 3, other parameters as default.
4. Select “OTHE.”, set “Y/X Ratio” as 2.0 (usually the Y/X Ratio is between 2.0-5.0 for pencil probe, and 1.0 for welding probe), other parameters as default.
5. Exit by pressing three times of exit key. Press ↑ key to set the center point, a dialog box will come out. Press “OK”, and adjust the center point to the bottom right corner by pressing the four arrow keys.
6. Press Enter key to confirm. Place probe vertically on block area without defect, press BAL key and shake the probe, shaking signal will be on the screen. Select “ANAL.”, and adjust frame to select shaking signal. Adjust phase to make shaking signal to horizontal direction.
7. Enter into testing by pressing two times of exit key. Place probe on block area without defect. Shake the probe to see shaking signal on the level, and then scan the three cracks on the block.
Contact Person: Mr. Davis Chen