Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Display:||4.5 Digits LCD With EL Backlight||Measuring Range:||0.75～300mm|
|Sound Velocity Range:||1000~9999 M/s||Resolution:||0.1/0.01mm|
|Power Source:||Two AA Size, 1.5 Volt Alkaline Batteries||Outline Dimensions:||150×74×32 Mm|
non destructive testing machine,
ndt inspection tools
Non Destructive Testing Equipment Scan mode 0.75 - 300mm Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge TG3100 for epoxies , glass
1. Capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, including metals, plastic, ceramics, composites, epoxies, glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
2. Transducer models are available for special application, including for coarse grain material and high temperature applications.
3. Two-Point Calibration function.
4. Two work modes: Single point mode and Scan mode.
5. Coupling status indicator showing the coupling status.
6. Optional software to process the memory data on the PC.
7. Optional thermal mini-printer to print the measured data via RS232 port.
1. Display:4.5 digits LCD with EL backlight.
2. Measuring Range:0.75～300mm (in Steel).
3. Sound Velocity Range: 1000~9999 m/s.
4. Resolution: 0.1/0.01mm
5. Accuracy: ±(0.5%Thickness+0.04)mm, depends on materials and conditions
6. Units: Metric/Imperial unit selectable.
7. Four measurements readings per second for single point measurement, and ten per second for Scan Mode.
8. Memory for up to 20 files (up to 99 values for each file) of stored values.
9. Power Source:Two AA size, 1.5 Volt alkaline batteries. 100 hours typical operating time (EL backlight off).
10. Communication:RS232 serial port.
11. Outline dimensions:150×74×32 mm.
Probe optional (Appendix A):
Contact Person: Mr. Davis Chen