HUATEC Quantitative detection of crack width tester HCW-102
HCW102 is a quantitative detection of crackwidth gauge can be widely used in bridges, tunnels, buildings, concrete pavement, metal surfacecrack width.
1. An automatic interpretation ofthe crack width,directly to the crack width values aredisplayed on the screen;
2. Automatic shooting crack photos, real-time image display;
3. Stored photos,data can be playbackviewing;
4. probe (camera) comes withlighting fixtures, work around the clock, from the light changes;
5.Simple alignmentof crackscan be automaticallyreading, without any set up, fooloperation;
6.Crack photoas a standard BMP format, direct shoot storage to any U disk / SD card;
7.The only inthe cracks inthe photo while preserving fracture images, the width of thedata,scales, zoomfactor and the cracknumber;
9 .Host and the probeshare a lithium battery-powered.
10. Referencespecification: GJG125-99"dangerous building appraisal standards.
The main technical parameters
1. The maximum detection range of 0-8mm
2. Accuracy: better than 0.01mm
3. Magnification: 40times
4. The Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 60 ° C
5. Host Interface: standard USB;
6. The storage media: can be stored for more than 3000 photos (SD Card is free to expand);
7. Image storage format: BMP format, 24 bit color / 320 * 240;
8. Power supply: lithium battery, standby time: 18 hours;
9. Size: Host 113x70x16.5mm;
10. Probe: 48x56x58mm;
11. Weight: host 100 grams, 100 grams of the probe.
|A handheld host
|A probe (with 1.5 m cable)
|A quick charger
|Blowing a balloon
|An aluminum carrying case
|Manual and warranty card