FJ6105-NG Neutron Gamma radiation inspection instrument
FJ6105-NG is a pocket-sized neutron, X, gamma radiation patrol alarm, using a high-speed low-power embedded microprocessor as the data processing unit, and the gamma detector using a highly sensitive cesium iodide CsI + SiPM solid state photomultiplier. The instrument has the characteristics of fast response, wide measurement range and wide application range. It can monitor X and γ rays, and is a general-purpose high-sensitivity radiation dosimeter.
1 Cumulative dose alarm;
2 Dose rate alarm;
3 Building radiation dose rate dose;
4 Radiation dose rate measurement of food, water, daily necessities, etc.;
5 Radiation dose rate dose of hospitals, factories, schools, etc.
* Highly sensitive CsI cesium iodide scintillator + SiPM sensor.
1 Large LCD display with backlight;;
2 The shell is designed with two-color rubber coating, which makes the hand feel better;
3 Dose rate and cumulative dose can be measured and displayed simultaneously;
4 Pulse source search function, fast search and location of radioactive source;
5 Automatic range switching;
6 The accumulated dose is automatically saved, and it can be saved for a long time when the power is turned off;
7 Accumulated dose and dose rate alarm function;
8 Dose rate alarm and cumulative dose alarm thresholds can be preset;
9 Sound, vibration, sound+vibration, mute alarm mode can be selected arbitrarily;
10 Built-in large-capacity rechargeable lithium battery, real-time indication of battery voltage status;
11 Automatic fault detection and protection function;
* It can continuously save 60,000 real-time records and 32,000 alarm records,
The value can be exported through USB (special software is required);
1 Optional Bluetooth communication and mobile APP.
2 Power supply: built-in 3.7V, 900mA lithium battery,
5 Operating environment: -10℃~+50℃, relative humidity ≤95% (40±2)℃.
* Sensor: Cesium iodide CsI + SiPM solid-state photomultiplier
1. Gamma Sensitivity: >=70cps/(uSv/h) (relative to 137Cs)
* Measurement range: dose rate: 0.01μSv/h ~ 10000μSv/h, the highest optional range is 1Sv/h, cumulative dose: 0.00μSv ~ 9999Sv;
1.X, γ energy range: 30Kev ~ 3.0Mev;
2. Energy response error: no more than ±30% (relative to 137Cs);
3. Relative basic error: no more than ±15% (at 10μSv/h, 137Cs);
4. Dose rate alarm threshold: adjustable within the full range;
5. Cumulative dose alarm threshold: adjustable within the full range;
6. Protection alarm response time: ≤3 seconds;
7. Display unit: dose rate: μSv/h, mSv/h automatic switching; cumulative dose: μSv, mSv, Sv automatic switching; counting rate: CPS;