|Product Name:||Neutron Gamma Radiation Inspection Instrument||Model:||FJ6101-NG|
|Sensitivity:||1µSv/h≥70CPS||Measurement Range:||Dose Rate: 0.01 ~ 1000.00µSv/h|
|Energy Range:||30keV ~ 3MeV||Count Rate:||0.1 CPS To 9999kcps|
neutron gamma radiation dose rate meter,
huatec dose rate meter
FJ6101-NG Neutron Gamma radiation inspection instrument Dose rate inspection instrument
FJ6101-NG neutron gamma radiation inspection gauge (solid upgrade version) is based on the original adopted the latest solid-state photomultiplier technology instead of PMT, compared with the PMT, solid multiplier advantages are not afraid of vibration, is not subject to electromagnetic interference, do not need special high voltage power supply, make the instrument's reliability, durability, to improve the instruments such as power consumption greatly. The instrument is a universal instrument for monitoring the dose rate of γ -ray radiation in various radioactive workplaces. Ultra-low power processor, compared with similar instruments, the instrument has a wider dose-rate measurement range, good energy response characteristics. The instrument is widely used in medical treatment, disease control, environmental protection, metallurgy, petroleum, chemical industry, radioactive laboratory, commodity inspection, industrial flaw detection, radiation processing, mining and other need for radiation environment and radiation protection detection occasions.
- The detector is composed of advanced solid-state photomultiplier and scintillator, providing high reliability and durability.
- High sensitivity, wide measuring range, good energy response characteristics.
- Digital and ruler display dose rate status.
- Bilingual menu operation interface in English and Chinese.
- Dot matrix LCD liquid crystal display, highlighting backlight function.
- Dose rate, cumulative dose can be measured.
- Two-stage dose rate threshold alarm function.
- Detector fault alarm function.
- Real-time display of battery level.
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed ABS and aluminum alloy housing.
- Built-in 80000 groups of dose-rate storage data, can be viewed at any time, power will not be lost.
- Optional USB data transfer function.
- Optional Bluetooth or wifi data transmission.
- Built-in lithium battery, replaceable lithium battery.
- Power consumption: built-in rechargeable lithium battery, power consumption less than 80mW.
- Weight and size: 1.1kg, size: (30*20*7.5) cm
Main technical indicators:
- Gamma probe:
Gamma detector: CsI scintillation crystal + solid state photomultiplier.
- Sensitivity: 1µSv/h≥70CPS.
- Measurement range: dose rate: 0.01 ~ 1000.00µSv/h.
Cumulative dose: 0.00µSv to 99999µSv.
- Energy range: 30keV ~ 3MeV.
- Energy response: 48keV ~ 3MeV ≤±30% (relative to 137Cs).
- Relative error: ≤±10%.
- Display unit: can be adjusted automatically according to the range.
Dosage rate: µSv/h, µGy/h.
Count rate: CPS.
- Measuring time: 1 second -250 seconds can be freely programmed.
- Alarm threshold: two levels of alarm, 0.01-999.99 programmable.
Neutron detector: Li6I scintillator + solid state photomultiplier
Main technical indicators:
- Probe: 6Li scintillation detector.
- Sensitivity: 0.3 CPS /(µSv/h).
- Measuring range:
Count rate: 0.1 CPS to 9999kcps
- Energy range: thermal neutron ~ 14MeV.
Display unit: CPS,
Instrument FJ6101-NG, portable waterproof tank, battery, operation manual, calibration certificate
Lead protection cloth, lead glasses etc.
Contact Person: Mr. Davis Chen