|Product Name:||Ultrasonic Calibration Blocks||Model:||IIW V-1 Block|
AL ultrasonic calibration block,
non destructive testing ultrasonic calibration block,
aws standard iiw v1 block
IIW V1 calibration block
IIW test block (V-1 test block) is also called Dutch test block. It is an international standard test block approved by the International Welding Institute (IIW) and recommended by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Main Points of use:
(1) The dynamic range, horizontal linearity and longitudinal wave detection range of the flaw detector can be measured by using a test block thickness of 25mm;
(2) The 50 arc and 1.5 through hole were used to determine the sensitivity margin of the oblique probe refraction Angle and the longitudinal wave straight probe. It is also possible to roughly estimate the size of the blind area of the straight probe and the penetration ability of the measuring instrument combined with the probe.
(3) The incidence point and blind area of the inclined probe are measured by using the R100mm arc surface, and the time axis proportion and zero point can be corrected;
(4) The longitudinal resolution of the straight probe can be measured with the notch plane of 85mm, 91mm and 100mm;
(5) Use the right Angle edge of the test block to measure the sound beam skew Angle of the inclined probe.
Contact Person: Ms. Shifen Yuan
Tel: 8610 82921131,8613910983110