Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Principle:||Electromagnetic Induction||Display Mode:||Two Display Modes (SAVE And FREE): Single Testing Value Or Continuous Testing Value|
|Units Display:||Two Units Display: Fe% (ferrite Content) And FN (WRC Number, Amount Of Ferrite)||Statistics Value:||Mean Value, Max Value, Min Value, Standard Deviation Value.|
|Standards:||GB/T1954-2008、ISO 8249 And ANSI/AWS A4.2||Resolution:||0.1%Fe, 0.1FN|
|Memory:||500 Data Memory||Accuracy:||±2% (range 0.1~30%Fe), ±3% (range 30~80% Fe)|
|Range:||0.1~80%Fe , ( 0.1~110)WRC-number||Size:||S175X100X38mm|
|Operating Temperature:||5 ~ 40℃||Weight:||1kg|
SP10A Ferrite Content Tester,
HUATEC Ferrite Content Tester,
HFE-100 Ferrite Content Tester
Ferrite meter Ferrite content tester Ferrite tester HUATEC HFE-100 SP10A
In the chemical industry the stress-bearing members of containers,pipes,reactor vessels and other plant are usually made of austenitic steel or duplex steel or cladding of austenitic chromium-nickel steel．The residual ferrite content must be within a specific range compatible with the mechanical strength requirements or the item concerned．
The HFE-100 was developed to facilitate accurate ferrite content measurements On welded seams and cladding items.
To measure the content of ferrite in stainless steel
To measure the content of ferrite in alloy steel
To measure the content of ferrite in welding part
● Working principle: electromagnetic induction
● LCD display,
● Two display modes (SAVE and FREE): single testing value or continuous testing value.
● Two units display: Fe% (ferrite content) and FN (WRC number, amount of ferrite).
● Statistics display together with measurements, mean value, Max value, Min value, standard deviation value.
● Auto power off function
● Meet standards of GB/T1954-2008,ISO 8249 and ANSI/AWS A4.2.
● Standard two calibration blocks
●500 data memory
3. Technical data
The meter is mainly used for the determination of the ferrite content of welded austenitic steel or Duplex or cladding of austenitic chromium-nickel steel weld.
Range 0.1~80%Fe , ( 0.1~110)WRC-number
Accuracy: ±2% (range 0.1~30%Fe), ±3% (range 30~80% Fe)
Resolution: 0.1%Fe, 0.1FN
Operating temperature 5 ~ 40℃
Batteries 9v 6F22
Size: LX WX H 175X100X38mm
Probes are very sensitive element, on the measurement process it should be gently placed on the sample.
The following should be noted:
●The weld to be completely cooled before measurement, the probe can be in contact with the specimen gently.
● If using an external power supply, be sure to remove the battery first.
● Don’t disassemble or beat the probe, otherwise it will cause the parameter changes.
● Take off the battery for a long time without using the instrument.
5. Standard delivery
Main unit, probe, two calibration sample piece, carrying-case, operating manual, certificate.
Contact Person: Mr. Davis Chen