|Product Name:||Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge||Model:||TG-3100|
|Display:||128×64 LCD With LED Backlight||Measuring Range:||0.75mm~300.0mm (0.03inch~11.8 Inch)|
|Display Resolution:||0.01mm Or 0.1mm (lower Than 100.0mm) 0.1mm (more Than 99.99mm)||Power Source:||2pcs 1.5V AA Size, Batteries|
rs232 port ultrasonic thickness tester,
rs232 port ut thickness gauge,
LCD Ultrasonic Thickness Tester
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Optional thermal mini-printer to print the measured data via RS232 port
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge measuring with ultrasonic wave, is applicable for measuring the thickness of any material in which ultrasonic wave can be transmitted and reflected back from the other face.
The gauge can provide quick and accurate measurement to various work pieces such as sheets of board and processing parts. Another important application of the gauge is to monitor various pipes and pressure vessels in production equipment, and monitor the thinning degree during using. It can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, shipping, aerospace, aviation and other fields.
The primary theory of measuring thickness with ultrasonic wave is similar to that of measuring thickness with optical wave. The ultrasonic wave emitted from the probe reaches the object and transmits in it. When the ultrasonic wave reaches the bounding surface of the material, it is reflected back to the probe. The thickness of the material can be determined by accurately measuring the time of the ultrasonic wave transmitting in it.
|l Display||128×64 LCD with LED backlight|
|l Measuring range||0.75mm~300.0mm (0.03inch~11.8 inch)|
|Sound Velocity Range||1000m/s~9999m/s (0.039~0.394in/µs|
|Display resolution||0.01mm or 0.1mm (lower than 100.0mm)
0.1mm (more than 99.99mm)
|Accuracy||±(0.5%Thickness +0.02)mm, depends on Materials and conditions|
|Units||Metric/Imperial unit seletable|
|Lower limit for steel pipes||5MHz probe: F20mm´3.0mm (F0.8´ 0.12 inch)
10MHz probe: F20mm´3.0mm (F0.6´ 0.08 inch)
|Power Source||2pcs 1.5V AA size, batteries.100 hours typical operating time(LED backlight off).|
|Communication:||RS232 serial port|
1) Capable of performing measurements on a wide range of material, including metals,plastic,ceramics,composites,epoxies,glass and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
2) Transducer models are available for special application,including for coarse grain material and high temperature applications.
3) Probe-Zero function,Sound-Veloctiy-Calibration function.
4) Two-Point Calibration function.
5) Coupling status Indicator showing the coupling status.
6) Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery.
7) Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
8) Optional software to process the memory data on the PC.
9) Optional thermal mini-printer to print the measured data via RS232 port.
3.11 Selecting probes
|Probe||Frequency||Measuring range||Min. area f||Application|
|5P f10||5MHz||1.0mm~300.0mm (steel)||f20×3mm||
|5Pf10/90°||General bent probe|
|7Pf6 300||7 MHz||0.75mm~25.0mm (steel)||f15×2mm||thin work piece|
|ZW5Pf10||5 MHz||0.75mm~25.0mm (steel)||30mm||high temperature|
|2P f14||2 MHz||3．0mm~300.0mm (steel)||20mm||casting work piece|
Contact Person: Mr. Davis Chen