|Display Type:||2.4" Color OLED, 320 X 240 Pixels, Contrast 10,000:1||Operating Principle:||Pulse Echo With Dual Element Transducers|
|Measuring Range:||0.50mm To 508mm(0.02" To 20.00"), Depending On Material, Probe And Surface Condition||Measuring Resolution:||Selectable 0.01mm, 0.1mm(selectable 0.001", 0.01")|
|Units:||Inch Or Millimeter||Rectify Modes:||RF+, RF-, HALF+, HALF-, FULL|
|Display Mode:||Normal, Minimum / Maximum Capture, DIFF/RR%, A-Scan, B-Scan||V-Path Correction:||Automatic|
HUATEC digital ultrasonic thickness gauge,
oled digital ultrasonic thickness gauge,
4hz digital ultrasonic thickness gauge
Accurate Measurement, Ultra-Small Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
TG-5000 series ultrasonic thickness gauge, Launch the ultrasonic through one side of the object, measure the digitized thickness real-timely, without cutting the object. As a subminiature measuring gauge, is researched and developed by our company according to the ultrasonic measuring theory. The features include fast response, non-destruction and precise measuring. In addition, A/B-scan waveform display is available by showing the echoes, which enables the more extensive measure range, more precise result and very little measurement error and finally makes the measuring processes more controllable.
TG-5000 series ultrasonic thickness gauge, as the essential NDT instrument, can be widely applied in the detecting fields like manufacturing, metal processing, chemical industry, commercial inspecting and so on. It can not only precisely measure various kinds of panels and processing components but also monitors the thickness minus of tubes and pressure vessels in the manufacturing instruments after corrosion.
|USB CABLE||1(ONLY TG-5000DL)|
|SOFTWARE CD||1(ONLY TG-5000DL)|
|HIGH-TEMPERATURE PROBE||CAST IRON PROBE|
|SMALL PROBE||MINI PROBE|
|PROBE CABLE||STEPPED CALIBERATION BLOCK|
|RUBBER SHEATH||STORAGE OPTION(ONLY TG-5000)|
|Display Type||2.4" color OLED, 320 X 240 pixels, contrast 10,000:1|
|Operating Principle||Pulse echo with dual element transducers|
|Measuring Range||0.50mm to 508mm(0.02" to 20.00"), depending on material, probe and surface condition|
|Measuring Resolution||Selectable 0.01mm, 0.1mm(selectable 0.001", 0.01")|
|Units||Inch or Millimeter|
|Rectify Modes||RF+, RF-, HALF+, HALF-, FULL|
|Display Mode||Normal, Minimum / Maximum capture, DIFF/RR%, A-Scan, B-Scan|
|Update Rate||Selectable 4Hz, 8Hz, 16Hz|
|Material Velocity Range||500 to 9999m/s (0.0197 to 0.3937in/us)|
|Alarm Settings||Minimum and Maximum alarms. Range of 0.25 mm to 508 mm (0.010" to 20.00"). Dynamic waveform color change on alarm|
|Power Requirements||2 AA size batteries|
|Operating Time||Approximately 40 hours|
|Instrument Shut-off||Selectable ALWAYS ON or AUTO OFF after 5, 10, 20 minutes of inactivity|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +50°C (+10°F to +120°F)|
|Size||153mm × 76mm ×37mm(H ×W ×D)|
|Weight||280g including batteries|
1. Parameter configuration interface is simple and easy to operate
2. Adjustable Live A-scan waveform display, control of Gain, Blanking, Gate, Range and Delay etc.
3. Time-based B-scan function, displays a cross section of the test piece, for observing the underside outline of the piece.
4. Numerical view, display thickness values with big digit.
5. Thickness alarm: programmable Hi-Low alarm set point with dynamic change thickness value’s color.
6. Limit value mode: catching the minimum and maximum values when measuring.
7. Difference mode: getting the difference between the actual value and the normal value as well as the percentage of difference value and normal value.
8. Selectable units of Mm and inch.
9. Optional resolution: X.XX mm /X.X mm; X.XXX inch / X.XX inch.
10. Optional waveform style: outline mode or fill mode
11. Optional rectification mode: RF+, RF-, full wave, half +, half -
12. Multi-languages Available: Chinese, English, German, Spanish, and Japanese, ahead of agreeing with the company.
13. Approx. battery life: 35hours.
14. Great capacity data storage function: Stores 100,000 thickness values&1000 waveforms(only TG-5000DL).
15. Measure the net thickness of the workpiece through the coating layer (only TG-5000&TG-5000DL).
Contact Person: Mr. Davis Chen