|Measuring Range (45# Steel):
|0.15mm – 1800mm
|Sound Velocity Range:
handheld digital ultrasonic thickness gauge,
high precision digital ultrasonic thickness gauge
TG-5700 Handheld High-precision Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge with A/B Scanning
TG-5700 is a new type of handheld high-precision digital ultrasonic thickness gauge with A/B scanning. It adopts the principle of ultrasonic thickness measurement based on pulse reflection. It is suitable for the measurement of material thickness that can make ultrasonic wave propagate in it at a constant speed and get the reflection from its back. The measurement resolution is 0.001mm and the measurement range is as thin as 0.15mm (steel).
This product can accurately measure plates and processed parts. On the other hand, it can monitor the thinning degree of pipes and pressure vessels in production equipment after corrosion during use. It can be used in petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, shipbuilding, aerospace, energy and other fields.
This product complies with the following standards: Calibration Specification for ultrasonic thickness gauge (JJF 1126-2004).
|Single crystal probe / double crystal probe
|Measuring range (45# steel)
|0.15mm – 1800mm
|Zero crossing and multiple echo technology are adopted to ensure that the thickness measurement value is not affected by echo strength, material attenuation coefficient, gain and gate height, and has high measurement stability and reliability.
|Negative square wave emission is adopted, and the pulse width and voltage are automatically matched with the probe.
|Sound velocity range
|One can choose 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes and manual shutdown.
|One point calibration, multi-point calibration
|Automatic gain control, Manual gain control
|Radio frequency (RF), positive half wave (POS), negative half wave (NEG), full wave (FULL)
|(1) MB-E: the measurement mode based on the transit time from the initial echo to the first bottom echo; (2) E-E: penetration coating measurement mode, the arbitrary Em–En echo is optional; (3) ME-E: multiple echo measurement mode; (4) THIN: thin wall measurement mode;
|Thickness value mode, difference / reduction rate mode, maximum / minimum value mode
|Dynamic gate setting, blanking setting (Blank), echo blanking setting (E-blank), echo freezing, echo translation and scaling
|It can store 100,000 thicknesses (100 groups, 1000 in each group), 500 groups of A-scan waveforms and 500 groups of B-scan waveforms at the same time.
|Host program upgrade
|3.5 "QVGA (320 × 240) color TFT-LCD screen
|It supports USB3.0 serial communication and transmits data to the computer.
|-10℃～＋50℃; With special requirements, it can reach - 20 ℃;
|Four No. 5 AA batteries are required. When the power is insufficient, there is a low voltage prompt.
|204 x 100 x 36 (mm)
|310 g(Without battery)
This product has A-scan mode, B-scan mode and numerical display mode;
● The measurement range is wide, and the unique "multiple echo" technology is adopted to realize the measurement of ultra-thin parts, with a minimum measurement thickness of 0.15mm (steel);
● This product can measure the thickness with high precision, and the maximum measurement resolution can reach 0.001mm; The repetition resolution can reach ± 0.002mm;
● It has the functions of penetrating coating and echo to echo measurement, which is used to measure materials with paint layer and coating on the surface;
● Multiple measurement modes: mb-e, E-E and me-e modes meet the measurement of conventional thick workpieces; Thin mode realizes the measurement of thin parts
● Numerical modes include: conventional thickness value mode, difference / reduction rate mode and maximum value mode
● Two gain modes: automatic gain / manual gain
● Manual shutdown and automatic shutdown can be set, with energy-saving function
● It supports a variety of probes, including double crystal probe and single crystal probe, and supports up to 20MHz high-frequency probe
● It supports mass storage and can store 100000 thickness values, 500 groups of A-scan waveforms and 500 groups of B-scan waveforms at the same time
● Large 3.5-inch color TFT-LCD display with 320x240 high definition (QVGA) resolution
● It has a variety of calibration methods, supports one-point calibration, multi-point calibration and manual calibration modes, and can calibrate sound velocity and probe zero position at the same time; It supports v-path correction of double crystal probe
● It supports the conversion of metric and British system; It can switch between millimeter and inch units
● It supports English display
It is suitable for measuring the thickness of metals (such as steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, etc.), plastics, ceramics, glass, resin, glass fiber and other good ultrasonic conductors.
The principle of ultrasonic thickness measurement is similar to that of light wave measurement. The ultrasonic pulse emitted by the probe reaches the measured object and propagates in the object. When it reaches the material interface, it is reflected back to the probe. The thickness of the measured material is determined by accurately measuring the time of ultrasonic propagation in the material.
|TS400 Double crystal probe
|TS500 Double crystal probe
|TS510 Double crystal probe
|DTM15 Single crystal probe
|DTM7.5 Single crystal probe
|DTM10 Single crystal probe
|DTM5 Single crystal probe
|BD510 Single crystal probe
|BD212 Single crystal probe
|Double crystal probe cable
|Single crystal probe cable
Contact Person: Ms. Shifen Yuan
Tel: 8610 82921131,8613910983110